Last night our radio guests were Phyllis DeLarichelier, Project Manager, and Joan Reid, Marketing Coordinator, for Fairing Way. Hear our conversation about the new, award-winning 55+ luxury community in Union Point that’s redefining retirement during the show broadcast last night on 95.9 WATD-FM. Click on the audio link below and enjoy!
About Fairing Way
Fairing Way is redefining retirement every day. This award-winning community features better 55+ living for today’s active adults:
- Affordable 55 and Over Apartment Residences:stylish one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Financial Control: flexible a la carte options mean you only pay for what you need, all with a 95% refundable fee
- Award-Winning Lifestyle: opportunities to pursue your passions, and discover new ones
- Superior Amenities: a stunning clubhouse with fitness center, dining, fireside lounge and more!
- Convenient Location: just three commuter stops away from cultural, shopping and dining attractions in Boston
There are plenty of opportunities for you to make the retirement you’ve been dreaming about a reality at Fairing Way. With a unique lifestyle that offers residents an unmatched level of control, it’s no wonder this community was voted the Best Retirement Living Residence in Wicked Local’s 2017 Reader’s Choice Awards.
Come and discover what your days could look like at Fairing Way!